How to Find Your Lost Dog
Find your lost dog quicker with Lost Pet Finders
- Register your lost dog free of charge on the #1 LOST AND FOUND DOG WEBSITE where many dogs are reunited weekly. We have all the right tools to help you find your lost dog.
- Get your dog displayed on our interactive LOST & FOUND PET MAP - hundreds of visitors every day, checked by a large number of Pet Professionals, and it is free.
- Our free instant PRINTABLE LOST DOG FLYERS are extremely effective as they are designed to get the attention of local residents. Put them in local mailboxes or place them around your neighbourhood.
- Raise awareness immediately with our free instant FACEBOOK POST for your lost dog. Professional, attention grabbing post ensures your lost dog is noticed by a larger number of people who may potentially find it.
- Finding your lost dog via the website just got a lot easier with PET RADAR! Receive emails about new dogs reported on the website as found near you with our free automatic lost and found dog matching tool.
- The power of social media is indisputable, take full advantage of our FACEBOOK BOOST service to advertise your lost dog post to thousands of local users by turning it into a sponsored ad.
- Alerting local Vets, Pounds, Councils about your lost dog is the key to success and is quick and easy with our rapid notification service - PET ALERTS. With Pet Alerts you can also alert LPF members in your area and even local residents who are not registered with LPF.
- Not sure where to begin? We will help you through your lost dog search with our free daily lost DOG FINDING GUIDE designed to make sure you don't miss any vital steps when trying to find your lost dog.
- Does it work? We have new success stories featuring lost dogs found and reunited with their owners every day on our REUNITED PETS page.