How to set up a Lost Pet Alert
Follow these easy steps:
1. You must be logged in to the website. Please log in HERE.
2. Click 'Raise an Alert' under your pet's profile picture.
3. Click 'Confirm' to confirm the address your Pet Alert will be centred on. (You can change the address)
4. Stay on the FIXED SEARCH or click on CUSTOM SEARCH to select it.
5. If you chose to stay on the FIXED SEARCH you can now click on the available price options to bring up new quotes. Please pay close attention to the coverage areas on the map and the numbers of people for each quote.
Blue circle - Pet Network members - Pet Professionals (like vets, pounds, and etc.) and our Private Members. We send them emails/sms/phone calls depending on their preference
Red circle - General Public. We send them phone calls/sms.
5. If you wish to set up the coverage areas manually, switch to the CUSTOM SEARCH and move the corresponding sliders to adjust the area size.
Blue circle (top slider) - Pet Professionals (like vets, pounds, and etc.) and our Private Members. We send them emails/sms/phone calls depending on their preference
Red circle (bottom slider) - General Public. We send them phone calls/sms.
7. Click 'Issue Alert'
8. Fill out your card details.
9. Use the promo code field if you were given a promo code (click Apply Code and see the price change). Skip this field if you do not have a promo code.
10. Click 'Pay Now' and your Pet Alert dispatch should start shortly.
Start your search now. Time is critical:
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?